• Outer leather: natural grain lead-colored veal leather from dormant stocks at Lufran tanneries (Italy)
• Inner leather and rush: dark silver mini-caviar grain calf leather from dormant stocks of Haas tanneries (France)
• Black sewing made by hand according to the ancestral technique of saddle stitching with waxed linen thread
• Slice tinted and smoothed hot
• Format about 30 x 30 com flat
• Silver accessories
• A large flat pocket inside
• French linen cove sheathed with leather
Learn more about our materials
Leather is a material that tells a story and continues to live in your hands. Over time and regular maintenance it will tend to soften and skate, making it even more unique and personal.
In order for your leather goods to accompany you for many years, it is necessary to avoid exposing them to moisture, light and heat for a long time.
To maintain your leather and soften it gently, we advise you to feed it regularly with a maintenance balm. Place a small amount of product on a soft cloth and then apply it to the light and circular moving leather. A leather serviced will last three times longer!
The bags are delivered in GOTS certified organic cotton bags.
Orders are sent on Mondays and Thursdays for delivery by Colissimo within 48 working hours. In case of emergency, do not hesitate to contact us directly via the contact form.