• Main leather: pink smooth cowhide leather from dormant stocks from the Nuti Ivo tannery (Italy)
• Secondary leather: white corked veal leather from dormant stocks from the Tanneries du Puy (France)
• Lining: calf leather grain white caviar from dormant stocks from the Tanneries Haas (France)
• Tone-on-tone sewing made by hand according to the ancestral technique of saddle stitching with waxed linen thread
• Slice tinted tone on tone and smoothed hot
• Format 7.5 x 9.5 cm
• Three credit card pockets: two outside and one inside
Learn more about our materials
Leather is a material that tells a story and continues to live in your hands. Over time and regular maintenance it will tend to soften and skate, making it even more unique and personal.
In order for your leather goods to accompany you for many years, it is necessary to avoid exposing them to moisture, light and heat for a long time.
To maintain your leather and soften it gently, we advise you to feed it regularly with a maintenance balm. Place a small amount of product on a soft cloth and then apply it to the light and circular moving leather. A leather serviced will last three times longer!
Finally, we advise you to avoid filling your card holder too much in the first weeks of use to give it the opportunity to get in shape without damaging itself.
Card holders Lamaro are packed in recyclable tissue paper.
Orders are sent on Mondays and Thursdays for delivery by Colissimo within 48 working hours. In case of emergency, do not hesitate to contact us directly via the contact form.