• Main leather: black calf leather from the dormant stocks of Haas tanneries (France)
• Secondary leather: storm blue salmon leather gradient finish (France)
• Lining: mini-caviar grain calf leather from dormant stocks of Haas tanneries (France)
• Black sewing made by hand according to the ancestral technique of saddle sewing with waxed linen thread
• Tinted slice, high-end finish
• Format 7.5 x 9.5 cm
• Three credit card pockets: two outer and one inside
Learn more about our materials
Leather is a material that tells a story and continues to live in your hands. With time and regular maintenance it will tend to soften and patina, making it even more unique and personal.
In order for your leather goods to accompany you for many years, it is necessary to avoid exposing them to moisture, light and heat for a long time.
To maintain your leather and soften it gently, we advise you to regularly nourish it with a care balm. Place a small amount of product on a soft cloth and then apply it to the leather in light and circular motion. A maintained leather will last three times longer!
Finally, we advise you to avoid overfilling your card holder in the first weeks of use to give it the opportunity to get in shape without getting damaged.
The card holders Lamaro are delivered in a GOTS certified organic cotton pouch.
Orders are sent on Mondays and Thursdays for delivery by Colissimo within 48 working hours. In case of emergency, do not hesitate to contact us directly via the contact form.